Physical Health Intervention
- Local authority waiting list management - various and innovative solutions offered
- Major adaptations for Disabled Facilities Grant
- Nhs solutions for hospital discharge
- Charity assessments
- Permanent and substantial disability assessment of eligibility
- Clinics: Functional assessments clinics Mobility assessments clinics Wheelchair clinics Equipment provision clinics
We offer a service to people who really need our support in order to make independent day-to-day living a reality. The individual is always at the forefront of our interventions and the impact of our work offers an increased sense of well-being and a positive view of life. We understand how important it is in having the confidence to be 'at home' in your own home. The decisions we make are based on our expertise, experience and proven strategies to support and empower our clients to access the bespoke services and recovery they need. Together we can ensure more people are given the confidence to move on with their lives in their preferred way.
Benefits to Customers
There are several reasons why Proactivity OT Limited is a market leader in providing therapuetic services throughout the U.K. We offer a bespoke, user friendly service on a corporate and individual basis and offer the following benefits to our customers;
- Service delivered within a specified timeframe
- Solution focused therapy, intervention and techniques
- Over 22 years of clinical experience
- Depression & Anxiety Management
- CBT / DBT
- Return to Work Management
- Vocational Rehabilitation Programmes
- Confidence building
- Coping Strategies
- Key worker solutions
Mental Health Plan
Proactivity OT deliver beyond the physical needs of individuals. Our Mental Health Support Programme is second to none and we are proud of the difference we make to people’s lives. 1:4 people will be affected by a mental health disorder at some stage in their lives. We support service users who experience difficulties with coping with everyday life situations such as anxiety, depression, loneliness and negative self-regard.
Mental Health Services - Dementia
- Conduct assessments of the need of the client and the need of the carer by using various standardised assessments and we support the outcome.
- Support the individual on their dementia journey, regardless of how young or old they are.
- Give information regarding living well with dementia and the importance of activity to maintain a positive and meaningful existence.
- Support the need to remain at home by implementing assistive technology devices to safeguard against some of the wiles of the progression of the disease.
- Provide equipment to support activities of daily living and ensuring the environment is as safe as it can be and reduce risk.
- Sign post to other services to maximise community support and reduce carer strain.
Mental Health Interventions - Bespoke Support Plan
- Cognitive behaviour therapy
- Cognitive assessment tools
- Sign Posting
- Safety Checks
- Community Engagement Programme (specifically for anxiety and depression)
- Assistive technology